kc The drudgeries of life: Jaded The drudgeries of life: Jaded

The drudgeries of life

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jaded

Like someone once was so fond of saying, "So tired that I can't sleep."

Finally, at 11:55 PM, after 127 hours of drudgery, I experienced freedom. The hour long shower was much needed to wash off the exhaustion and the lingering elements of the workplace.
Work is work, I know, but sometimes it can be such a pain in the ass. Add to that, the deja vu of experiencing the same misery last time round, and the person responsible for it mentioning that next time onwards everything will be streamlined. Farce as we know it... nothing changed.
Time to get back to personal life. Some important people start complaining if they're not given their due. Apologies *murga style*. Sighs :p

The chaos ain't yet over, but fuck me if I'm headed back to the same place again tomorrow. I love exploiting loopholes, and this artificial chaos is one big friggin' loophole!!
That said, the last 6 days at work can be summed as an awesome gamut of work experiences! Got to work with some of the best people in the business, managed to meet absurd deadlines, interpreted wacky requirements, reworked my ass off, partied and then slept at office, finally delivered a sexy end product (gosh! 16 versions of it, if I may!!), and forged a strong bond of friendship with someone whom I never thought I'd even talk to properly!!

Love that beautiful Britannia ad which goes: Zindagi roz humari class leti hai... nursery se school... phir college... aur ab yahaan...
Meaning: Life screws you on a daily basis.... from nursery to school... then college... and now here....
If you haven't seen it, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHqFXQVEfKw

Enough for now. Something seems to have triggered off a yawning fit. *hic*
Bonnuit.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 2:50 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home