kc The drudgeries of life: Variety The drudgeries of life: Variety

The drudgeries of life

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Variety

All set to enjoy a peaceful weekend after ages...
Left all worries behind and tried concentrating on that little orange ping pong ball which never seems to get smashed properly...
All it took to ensure that the weekend was the most hectic I'd ever experienced was a phone call!
I was required to be present at the company at 12:30 PM... on a saturday! People who're familiar with which unit I work in would've laughed their hats off had they heard this!
Well this was all for the closing day of my unit's anual festival, Mythri! And I was now participating in the fashion show! It was one helluva experience... hectic, yes, but very exciting! It went off smoothly and I'm so proud to have been part of the team!
The folks I ended up working with and befriending over the weekend have amazed me with their dedication, hard-work, cheerfulness, patience and cool attitude! Having a fight with your boyfriend for missing a date thanks to practise and not showing any regret... shedding tears because you get the feeling everyone is losing out on things because of you... shirking sleep and food for rehearsals... putting up a great performance with swollen eyes, bodyaches, etc... This post is dedicated to the gang... (in alphabetical order, so as not to showcase any preferences;)) Davinder, Divya, Jaswinder, Jyoti, Payal, Pooja, Prashant, Shweta, and Vaibhav! Hats off to you guys!
As for life post-Mythri, coincidences seem to be the in-thing! And I'm so workless...

Labels: ,

posted by Smartalec at 10:23 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home