kc The drudgeries of life: Love, actually! The drudgeries of life: Love, actually!

The drudgeries of life

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Love, actually!

It was love at first sight!
No, not an infatuation this time... Love!
For those of you who can't believe such a thing can happen to me... believe!
From the moment I set my eyes on her, I knew she was made just for me *sighs*!
She was sorrounded by so many of her friends, but well, for once I was concentrating on just one at a time... her!
Just couldn't take my eyes off her! Was waiting to have her all to myself! Having such intense desire is so unlike me :O
Doing all that I could, I finally managed to separate her from her group! It took time and effort but boy! Was it worth it!!
Finally, we were all alone... just the two of us!
For once, I really felt that I was off to a sexy start in such relationships... the previous ones have been somewhat slow and dull, even rocky at times!
So, we hit the road... I was brimming with love for her!
And I let her know exactly how I felt about her by my gestures... at times I gently let my hands graze her body... Her gentle purrs were reason enough for me to keep at it!
I continued to stroke her with one hand while the other held on to her firmly...
Obscene?! Says who?!
For a first date, I had acheived a lot! And that too without uttering a syllable!
The drive was 12 KM long and throughout the journey, I got to know her better... not inside out but there is time for that...
When people on the road turned their heads to catch a glimpse of her, I didn't feel jealous in the least... I felt so damn proud!
When I left her in front of B12 at Infy, I really felt a bit miserable to be spending the next couple of hours away from her...
Now I know what love and being possessive is all about!
The only disappointing thing, though, is that the shes and hers in this post refer to *Disclaimer: The author is not to be hunted down after reading what's next* my brand new, black 150 cc, DTS-i Pulsar :P!
Well, what can I say?! Not a single word in this post was false... I meant what I wrote from the bottom of my heart!
As for the ladies, good news eh :P? I apologize for stopping your heartbeats but now you're enlightened to the fact that I'm still single ;)!

LOL! See you all! I'm off for date number two :P

Labels:

posted by Smartalec at 6:31 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

11 Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/13/2007 9:53 PM  

ahh, the climax was a let down; I expected something else.........a 180CC?

BTW, welcome to the club :)

3/14/2007 2:55 AM  

great post steve! :)

3/18/2007 12:44 AM  

hey, congratualtions.
How about coming to Jindal's wedding on your bike?? :)

Ps: I dont even have a cycle :(

3/18/2007 10:15 PM  

Too Good Steve !!!!
Hats off to you.I was shocked when I saw the first paragraph but the climax is too good.
Hope you find a date with a girl next time.

3/20/2007 11:53 AM  

Heee.


congrats on the bike.

Just walking thru.

3/20/2007 9:15 PM  

huh...
when the word infy came i thought u killed the romanticism involved in the post, the fondling n everything was just apt till the pulser poked in...
oh steve when wud somethng like this hppn to u to me n to many of our stranded bros in desperation
it will
amen!!!

p.s.-awesome post :)

3/21/2007 9:47 AM  

It was a nice read! It'd have been better had it been a V Twin 500cc byk:-)

Ride to live
Live to ride

3/21/2007 9:56 AM  

Haha..The first two lines and I knew that the subject was just an object! :D
Good luck for the new love of your life, and for the one which is expected to come in your life (the real one this time)! :)

3/21/2007 2:39 PM  

@dc
the invitation for the drive is still open:P

@subhash
the climax, or anticlimax for that matter, was intended... a 180 cc or one of its successors would've surely burned a big hole in the already torn pocket of mine, a poor infoscion :)

@jen
thanks :)

@vivek
hehe! neat idea! only that i'm not getting a day's holiday and u're asking me to take a month off to travel half the country :O!

@sandy
lol! shocked? kyon be? i'm not capable of pataofying a girl kya:P?! i shall prove u wrong soon!

@panu
thanks dude! keep strolling by!

@desi
amen! that day is not far off, dude! slowly by slowly, all DoSA members shall start getting committed! just hang on... :)

@ankit(?!)
u said it dude! but reiterating the fact, it's a dream from a poor infoscion as of now :D

@neha
intelligent gal! i tried hard so as not to use words like "thing" so as to make the object being discussed seem un-object-like :D! or maybe u expected that since it was coming from me... i'm offended :P!
thanks for the luck!

3/21/2007 4:14 PM  

Like I had replied back then, Desi - all in good time :)

Man, I miss being young and fun!! :D

6/08/2018 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home