kc The drudgeries of life: Hmph The drudgeries of life: Hmph

The drudgeries of life

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hmph

Some days are like that... for no rhyme or reason, you feel irritated, pissed off, impatient, fidgety, depressed, lethargic, worthless, guilty, sick, sweaty, workless! And just when everything in life seems to be going great... except for the running nose of course!

Had a really wonderful time celebrating Holi with friends and acquaintances! Going by my previous post, it was totally unexpected but I had one helluva time! It's kinda odd that though everyone in the gang was soaking wet, drenched in colors, for some 3 odd hours, I was the only one who caught the cold and cough! The Holi feast for which we were invited to the ladies' house was like yummy! A perfect day, Sunday turned out to be!

Getting back to the present, I still am in awe of poeple who don't cringe, whinge and complain when faced with problems (unlike myself... I indugle in such behavior)! Pray tell me how you can manage to laugh plenty, fool around, crack jokes, seem oblivious to all the extra burden that life keeps generously adding to your kitty?

And look what Orkut had to offer:

Today's fortune: Your luck has been completely changed today

Dammit! Are these fortune messages for real or are they mere generalizations? Are these dictated by how my life proceeds or is my life being dictated by what's mentioned in these?

Labels: ,

posted by Smartalec at 6:07 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Haha! U knw why some ppl don't lose their cool in the worst of situations? Coz there r whiny ppl lk u to add the humour!! :D

Just kiddin! Hope ur feelin better now... Breathe!! :)

3/09/2007 11:48 PM  

about fortune cookies..well..do u even need to ask?
nice blog and more importantly nicer template..:)

3/11/2007 12:31 PM  

@megz
what a pleasant surprise!
are people like me altruistic or what :P?!
Feeling awesome now, thanks! :)

@herenow
thanks a lot!
so much for getting my question answered! u girls do have the knack of answering questions with questions!

3/12/2007 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home