kc The drudgeries of life: Of reunions and friends... The drudgeries of life: Of reunions and friends...

The drudgeries of life

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Of reunions and friends...

Graduated from DA-IICT way back in 2006... haven't yet gotten over that place :)
How can I anyway? There hasn't been a day since then on which I haven't met or come across someone from DA-IICT!
Us DA-IICTians, we're ubiquitous!
Saturday was another chapter of a small yet nice reunion... great that Priya suggested CP as the venue!
Standing by the inner circle I was awed by the pleasant climate! It was 2 in the noon, a teasing chill in the air, the moody breeze, the sun nowhere to be seen in the partial fog... in a couple of words, just amazing!

First meeting with Lavanya since Bangalore, and first meeting with Nemo after college! Ankit and Priya have been in touch a lot thankfully!
Lunched at Piccadelhi (reminded me of a bigger version of 11 East Street, Pune), then got some dessert packed at Wenger's Pasrty Shop!
Lolled around on the Palika Bazaar park lawn devouring the yummy pastries and mousses! Been ages since I visited a park this way... it was a weekend ritual back in the school days!
Next to Select Citywalk... the place never fails to impress! Hot Chocolate and unlimited gossip at The Coffee Bean was total fun :P
Funny how our topics of discussion these days revolve around relationships, breakups, marriage et al... so unlike the tension-free chit-chat of the good ol' days! What next?!

Great day all in all!
Best takeaway is that I'll be resuming my guitar classes after 4 long years under my guru, Nemo! Still remember the guitar mania in the last sem at DA-IICT! David Gilmour, here I come B)

Lectures start off on Sunday (yeah today!)... or maybe they started off on Saturday itself, and I didn't care a damn :D Hope I manage to attend the Sunday Mass in a couple of hours!

By the way, did I mention that I'm in a good mood?! Oh well, it's easy to figure it out when that's the case :)

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 3:40 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home