kc The drudgeries of life: Enough already! The drudgeries of life: Enough already!

The drudgeries of life

Friday, March 19, 2010

Enough already!

Yesterday and today were totally jinxed. Or maybe I'm jinxed.
Talk about circle of influence. Everyone around me seems to have gotten engulfed in my bad luck :(
Be it the rejection; the crappiest of mails that was sent to someone by a psycho; the robbery; the last minute rush; missing out on a last group outing with friends; or the stupid slam(med) book (grrrr :x), everything reeked of sheer misfortune!

Desperately in search of a fast-forward button that would allow one to completely skip such days in life!
Till I find something like that, I'm steering clear of everyone...

Labels: , ,

posted by Smartalec at 10:39 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home