kc The drudgeries of life: I thought... The drudgeries of life: I thought...

The drudgeries of life

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I thought...

I thought that I would have a present from them when I would surprise them early tomorrow morning at the railway station... it wasn't meant to be :'(

I thought that I was bound to receive a congratulatory call... but all that I got was a call :|

I thought that it was all about running the race well... but finishing in style matters more...

I thought that today I wouldn't be able to talk to someone with whom I can so easily share everything with, even my burdens... thank God I could! :)

I thought that everything happens for the best... somethings simply happen for the worst :x

I thought that the best things in life are reserved for good people... how come the worst things tag along too?! :(

I thought that I could never be in a murderous rage... why then do I have this craving for strangling someone?! :x

I thought that life would always be sweet and simple... it is, but not always...

Labels: ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:42 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home