kc The drudgeries of life: Letters - Part 2 The drudgeries of life: Letters - Part 2

The drudgeries of life

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Letters - Part 2

Dear Sixth Sense,
Dunno why but you give me the feeling that something is just not right. Whatever.
Not brushing this one off as paranoia...

Person in Mumbai,
You're very very well acquainted with how I follow my followers.
I read you, loud and clear.

Dearest MR,
Missing ya so much on your birthday... wanted to talk and talk just like the old times, but damn how busy can you be!
I know you'll read this, so you better call me this weekend... no matter in the middle of the night :)
By the way, love your sexy American accent... more so because now your Hindi will be worse than mine :P
Happy birthday amiga!! Biig hugg

Dear Sanity,
Hang in there!

Dear Sleep,
Thanks for taking over :D


Dear Dreams,
Let me sleep in peace.


Dear Priorities,
Prioritize yourselves :x

Dear DA-IICT gang,
You're on - this weekend! |m|

Dearest AC,
Welcome aboard... I knew you couldn't prolong this any longer :P

Dear Desperate Times,
Why is that only when you're paying a visit do people realize the importance of others in their lives?

Dear stars,
Why aren't you visible in Gurgaon?

Dearest Fantasia
Michaa soo much, and your occupants :'(

Dear Focus,
I hate to say it, but I want you to waver... just this once...

Labels: , ,

posted by Smartalec at 12:12 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home