kc The drudgeries of life: Letters - Part 3 The drudgeries of life: Letters - Part 3

The drudgeries of life

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Letters - Part 3

Dear Friday,
You used to be the onset of the weekend... you still are, albeit in an enforced manner! 
But I ain't complaining! I'll never stop staying TGIF :D

Dear awesome mausam,
Hope you're here to stay! 

Dear AD,
I misjudged you, sorry... you're just another victim of circumstances!
Spending the evening with you yesterday was awesome... never laughed so much in ages :p

Dear GGG,
Are you loved by someone or what... already!!
Glad she found you folks... :)

Dear Saturdays,
Emulate 31st of July, 2010 ;)

Dear Yamaha FZ16,
Loved racing around SC2 on you, but you're too damn flawed... my black beauty might be old, but you're no match for her... any day!

Dear Yamaha F310,
My fingers started bleeding last night, but yet I continued moving them on your strings... it's amazing how you don't break despite such abuse!! No matter how much people enjoy the result of our union, I know that I don't do justice to your awesomeness! You're one of my most prized possessions!!

Dear Trust,
How I wish that people were blessed with more of you, and that they didn't abuse you so much! *sighs*

Dear Sunday,
Weren't you supposed to be the day reserved for taking a break?! How come I didn't get to rest a bit today?! :x

Dearest IMT gang,
Miss you guys a lot... it was wonderful talking to each and every one of you today! :)

Dear camera,
Don't you give up on me! :'(

Dear words,
You're all that I have...

Negative thoughts,
Buzz off!

Dear July,
What a wonderful month you were... wish you were here to stay!

Dear August,
You couldn't have started off better... hang in there!

Dearest Salary,
Come fast! :)

Labels:

posted by Smartalec at 11:23 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Miss u too buddy..........

8/30/2010 1:05 AM  

:)

9/03/2010 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home