kc The drudgeries of life: There's something about Saturdays... The drudgeries of life: There's something about Saturdays...

The drudgeries of life

Saturday, July 31, 2010

There's something about Saturdays...

For once, I harbor no ill feelings about my having to go to work on a Saturday!
Getting up late has kinda become the norm these days, courtesy the awesome weather. I simply love snuggling up in my bed, holding the spare pillow close, and being lost in the early morning dreams.
The 25 kms long ride to office today seemed to get over in a jiffy... again, courtesy the lovely weather!
It started to pour and rain like crazy a couple of minutes after I entered the office building... phewww!

No boss(es), zilch work, and then the oh so friggin' beautiful, rain-drenched forests of Chatarpur outside my office window... who needs a better set of reasons to mooch out of office?! :P
I've had a penchant for Saket (the place in Delhi, for the uninitiated :p) for quite some time now... and that was exactly where I headed to. (If it were not for Gurgaon, Saket would've surely been my next choice in terms of residence!)

Next up: awesome company, a loong drive (*sighh* if only I had been driving that Merc instead!), sexy songs playing in the car, saundi saundi hawa, halki phulki baarish, flooded roads, chat-chatori, garam-a-garam jalebis *totally lip-smacking stuff*, unlimited bakar and nostalgia, and what not! Only this miss from the picture was my camera...
On the way to office, I told someone that I'll try to katofy by 4-4:30 for home... no partying this weekend, but more of having a good time close to home with a neat bunch of people!
And all set to call up, and catch up with over a hundred friends and a dozen family members in the next 48 hours... probably the only reason why I don't hate the fact that I'm changing my number :|

July was probably the best month of the year for me (okay, there might be a close competition between January and July for the top spot!) ... the very first day was extra special, and that was just the beginning... I so regret having stopped making diary entries, because each and every day of the month that was is worth reliving! Today isn't over, yet I get the feeling that it'll provide the perfect closure to a wonderful month!

Time to katofy!! :D
Signing off... 
Happy weekend, everyone! :)
Have an august August!! ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 3:01 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home