kc The drudgeries of life: Dream Saturday! The drudgeries of life: Dream Saturday!

The drudgeries of life

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dream Saturday!

Ok! I have been wishing for something like this to happen since long, and today it finally happened... probably a sexy return gift on Mumma and Chitti's birthday :D
A working Saturday couldn't be more perfect... ok, it could've been a li'l more perfect, but I ain't complaining!
Wishing Mumma at midnight (a first?!) was awesome... what a start to the day :))
Got up at around 8 AM courtesy my favorite alarm clock... so much for hitting the snooze half a dozen times ;)
Yet, lolled around till 9:30... and even messaged the boss that I would be coming a bit late... I'm usually brimming with courage on Saturdays, aye! :P
Maybe it was a tragedy to reach office at 11 AM and realize that not even the boss had shown up for the day! 
Oh well! Thank God for worklessness and pure bakar... spent over half the day on the phone!
(yep, I seem to be addicted to the phone of late, previous addictions be damned... fact: I spent 24 hours of the previous month on the phone!! Beat that B) )

My excitement knows no bounds... I can't shrug away the feeling (not that I want to :) ) that I'm heading back to grad school in less than 2 days! Yipppeee!! :)))
Spent the evening with one of my best friends, and we enjoyed one hour of pure unadulterated warfare on the pool table! HAH! I emerged victorious by a good margin... take that, AC :D
Was totally thrilled about something happening out of the blue, but it didn't. For the best, I'll say... there'll be ample time for it all. :)
Late night bike rides = Awesome! Especially on the Delhi Gurgaon Expressway \m/
Never expected the late night to be so fantastic... a mini party at my room, loads of bakar, and the guitar... almost broke my beautiful Yamaha thanks to the crazy strumming, but the music that emanated from it and the singing that we did truly rocked! Encore B)

Tomorrow's going to be a long yet amazing Sunday... and the following days are going to be perfectly awesome, I know... the return to innocence ;)
Happy Sunday, folks! Enjoyyy

Labels: , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 4:10 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home