kc The drudgeries of life: Perfect Monday! The drudgeries of life: Perfect Monday!

The drudgeries of life

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Perfect Monday!

If things keep going this way, I'll soon stop dreading Mondays... and the major credit goes to the person who has always pooh-poohed my morbid fear of the first working day of the week :)
Nothing special about today save for the fact that I didn't go to office... got some much needed respite from the travelling! And got lots of pending work done.
Caught up on the post-lunch afternoon nap session too... I so love it!
Gurgaon evenings are awesome... I agree that there's loads of dust, and heat is prickly, but the skies are soo blue, and the clouds dotting Heaven resemble a well-painted canvas!

My feelings are connected to someone else's via an umbilical cable or something... I seem to be experiencing the same emotions, excitement, passion, enthusiasm, surge in energy levels, et al. Earlier I had caught only glimpses of someone being herself... now it's like seeing the awesome movie after a few sexy trailers!! Extremely happy vappy :)))

I so love killing myself in the gym... especially when I'm very happy or very sad. Today, my body was literally begging me: "Have mercy!"

The plan for the late evening was an hour of pool, and nothing else. Ended up partying, on a weekday... that too, on a Monday! Imagine!!! AC, you bugger! Had an awesome time!
I love the metro rides, no matter we always have to get off after 2 stops... 
A late night bike ride on the dust-free Gurgaon streets is a pleasure...
Loads of good news concluded the day... so happy for my friends! Rock on, guys :)

Off to bed... need to make it to office tomorrow :P
Good night!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 1:37 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home