kc The drudgeries of life: Mumma dearest! The drudgeries of life: Mumma dearest!

The drudgeries of life

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mumma dearest!

Today is your special day, and despite your knowing all of the following things, I'd like to reiterate them all!
There's not a single thing that soothes me more than the comfort of your lap...
Nothing matches your lovely, cheerful voice that makes my day, always! 
Despite my cribbing about your running your fingers through my hair when my head is on your lap,  it's something that I miss the most :)
Spending hours and hours in the kitchen, pakaofying you while you pakaofied other things, is one of my fondest memories of childhood... I somehow wish that I hadn't taken up IIT coaching, and spent those two years too with you properly...
Your concern and love for me are unparalleled, and I sometimes get the feeling that I'm unworthy of it all... but who's going to convince you about that?! :p
You're my best friend, and no one can take your place...
You're usually at the receiving end of my mood swings, but that's because you're so special and I always know that you'd understand...
The credit for my positivity, optimism, cheerfulness and most good things goes to you, madame... you're my strongest pillar of strength!
You might think that I take you for granted... don't! I never will... it's just my quirks that might give you that
impression...
You're the person who I love more than anyone else in this whole wide world.
I know that you miss me like crazy always, and that today the feeling will be compounded manifold... just want to tell you that I miss you even more... and that for quite some time, I've been contemplating letting go of everything and coming home to you...
Maybe later...
Till then, just follow the instructions mentioned in the card to rectify this situation... I'll hug myself to make up for your absence :)
Happy birthday, Mumma! 
Biiiig Huggg! Loads of love and millions of kisses!! 

Labels: ,

posted by Smartalec at 1:02 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home