kc The drudgeries of life: iRising The drudgeries of life: iRising

The drudgeries of life

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

iRising

Ahhhhh! Nothing like a weekend in the middle of the week. 
No alarms, no hitting the snooze a million times, no long rides to and from the workplace, no undue pressure! 
The last 24 hours were all about 12 hours of sleep, cleaning up, an awesome lunch, lolling around on the lawns in the mild winter sun (when have I done that before?) while cute kiddies kept running around all over the show, sexy songs, the guitar, fun evening out, long conversations, so on and so forth.
The best thing about overwork is its aftermath. Some contrast! :)

Talking of contrast, there are so many shades of life. And sometimes the dark ones simply overshadow the others... try as you may, you can't use water color to brighten them up. Some things need to be left the way they are. 
I believe what had to happen, happened. At times, the initial chemistry is just a run up to the eventual blow up. Boom! Some things are simply not meant to be, and there's no way anyone can change that, no matter how much one wants to. It's hard to live with artificial changes anyway...
Just want to quote Hoobastank: And so I have to say before I go, that I just want you to know: I've found a reason for me, to change who I used to be... a reason to start over new... and the reason is you...
It's a final goodbye from my end. Have a nice life :) 

Getting addicted to HIMYM big time... a sober version of Friends, it is. I can totally relate to the character of Ted Mosby! Don't know whether to be happy about it or sad :p

Just this once I thought I'd hit the sack early, but that was not meant to be either!
I've heard people quoting this observation many a time, but just this once, now that Tuesday's gone, it struck me that the next three days read W T F.
Somehow get the feeling that things at office are going to be a tad bit different starting tomorrow! 

Bonnuit tout le monde! 

P.S.: I sure hope no one at IIMI takes offence at the post title resembling their Online Quizzing extravaganza that I like so much! 

P.P.S.: The earth's belly just rumbled! The chandelier swinging like a pendulum is an eerie sight... Praying that everyone's safe in Pakistan, the epicenter of the massive 7.4 magnitude earthquake, and in India!

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 3:19 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home