kc The drudgeries of life: Life's like that! The drudgeries of life: Life's like that!

The drudgeries of life

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Life's like that!

Phew! Two down! Three to go! Well yes, I'm babbling about my final examinations which began today! Luckily for me, 2 of the main papers were scheduled for today! Though I was dreading the timetable for quite some time, now all I feel is relief!

Today was nothing short of one of those miserable days! I had done something close to a nightout which was reason enough for me to be feeling groggy! The exam hall was too stuffy for comfort and sweat was pouring down my forehead like some kinda waterfall! On top of that, in a hurry I had jumped into my favorite pair of jeans! To make matters worse, the question paper was Greek to me as I had no idea whatsoever of what Mongolian Hoard meant or how technical reviews were supposed to be conducted! Not a single minute in those 3 long hours would've passed without me cursing the idiot who came up with the idea of keeping a written test for a subject like Software Engineering! Jeez! How I survived through those 3 long hours of the first paper only I know! The four hours between the two exams were probably the longest four hours I've lived through! One minute I closed my eyes with an intention of taking 40 winks and the next minute I'm up, engulfed with the fear that I dont know even an itsy-bitsy part of Distributed Computing! Somehow time passed, and I appeared for the exam, only half awake! This time round, I went in a loose and baggy pant, and an airy Tee! To ensure that the day was hell for the students, the prof had formulated a messy paper with cent percent negative marking on fill in the blanks type questions, true/false problems and even on MCQs! Why do the bloody profs relish screwing the poor students for no rhyme or reason is something I never shall figure out!

Though I got screwed twice in the same day, it feels good to be able to boast of having just 2 main papers left! And knowing that I have 3 days preperation leave to prepare for those is a comforting thought! But knowing myself as the procrastinator that I am, I could very well say that I'll be into the last-minute cramming business yet again, on the eve of the 2 papers! Till then, fooling and farting around would rule:D!

Anyway, I came across George Constanza's "Words of Wisdom" after quite some time! Hmmm... This one really got me thinking! Not a bad idea at all! Check it out and lets hear what you've got to say...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

posted by Smartalec at 1:51 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

15 Comments:

hey i wish life were like that,it would be a lot better...i ve got software engg and compiler design in a few days...shucks i dunno a shit...

4/26/2005 12:19 PM  

resize the pic hero..
n somehow u figured out or not to post a pic on profile??

4/26/2005 2:53 PM  

ur shout box aint workin..and thanks for droppin by...jus got in a new post...

4/26/2005 3:22 PM  

yaaa steve life's like that only...some ppl get two days prep leave during exams... and some have to die everyday!!!!
My new post will be up today, keep refreshing ... :D
@isha- seems that u r bak
@prasoon- what do u wanna prove?was that a comment?
@prasanth- v r here to help u in software engg.

4/27/2005 11:45 AM  

Working at the last moment will only qualify u as a true DA-IICTian.

Life ending as an orgasm! Revolutionary!

4/27/2005 12:47 PM  

WORDS OF WISDOM has struck me like anything .. i couldn't stop laughing and appreciate how ppl can come up with all such crap .. and as vivek sums it .. its Revolutionary!

and hey don't say, you got screwed up in examz, you cracked DCOM pretty good!! I can just say,
HAIL STEVE .. DCOM Topper and wat not!! :D

4/27/2005 9:38 PM  

@prashanth
best of luck for d exams! n yeah! i'll check out ur new post pronto...

@prasoon
i did try d resizing but for nothing d pic was looking bad

@nymph
welcome back, isha! long time, huh?!
yeah why not?! ending life as an orgasm won't b half as bad as ending life d way u cud at present!

4/28/2005 3:19 AM  

@amod
out with d post, dammit

@viki
u kno i'm a true da-iictian;)!
and surely revolutionary is d term 2 describe such a fundoo concept:D!

@arpit
hehehe! atleast stop making fun of me here, dude:P!
anywayz, ppl r so damn creative when it comes to generating crap that it amazes me!

4/28/2005 3:26 AM  

i guess exams f*** up ur concentration , i guess procrastination seems to be ur cup of tea as well..

4/29/2005 12:16 AM  

@dreamcatcher
u said it!
n thanks for dropping by:)

4/29/2005 4:53 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/30/2005 3:17 AM  

yeah yeah dude
all that last minute preps jus routine stuff
tell us somethin new [;)]
so how did the final sp and mcs combine go
and for christ's sake login to orkut baap,the place looks deserted without smartboy steve d casanova

4/30/2005 3:19 AM  

lol thats the funniest thing! never thought of it that way..man that would be bliss wouldn't it. sigh* :(

4/30/2005 6:36 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/01/2005 1:00 AM  

@divz
yeah sure! *sighs* that wud b superb! keep droppin by

@dreamcatcher
what can i say?! thanks a million! i'm honored 8)

5/01/2005 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home