kc The drudgeries of life: Will Power The drudgeries of life: Will Power

The drudgeries of life

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Will Power

I'm reminded of Scrappy Dappy Doo's famous dialogue from one of my childhood favorite cartoon shows featuring his uncle Scooby Dooby Doo... "Tadadadatadaaaan.... Puppy Power"!!
Ahem!
A lot is being said about techies being vela... and I do love proving things too... never mind it's proving a point wrong;)! This exercise is taking it's toll but at least I'm working for a change!
Indulgence in something has it's side effects! Reached gym late and the credit goes to certain individual who's too good to be real:o! So I missed TT, lawn tennis but I did make it for pool! Then again, didn't want to let go of the stick and voila! Missed the 9:15 PM bus by 2 minutes :(!
I've never ever given much thought to coincidences but of late, these are becoming glaringly obvious! For instance, when I returned to my cubicle and told my team mate Mohit about my missing the bus and having to wait till 11 PM for the cab, he promptly gave me his bike key and told me that he had his friend's bike waiting for him in the stand! Wow!
The feeling of the cold night air hitting my face and tears streaming down my face (without glasses I never could drive without spilling tears) while I sped down the highway was really heavenly! And all I wanted to do was keep driving...
Things sometimes work out so well... *sighs*

Labels: ,

posted by Smartalec at 2:01 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

2/08/2007 4:06 PM  

Well I can't reveal all the coindences at a go now, can I? Let's take them one at a time :P
And being good comes naturally to me *blowing at my fingernails* ;)

2/08/2007 4:18 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

2/08/2007 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home