kc The drudgeries of life: Of Adultery and One-sided love affairs... The drudgeries of life: Of Adultery and One-sided love affairs...

The drudgeries of life

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Of Adultery and One-sided love affairs...

Confession time. Forgive me if you can, sweetheart :(

Till yesterday I thought I was very faithful to her... but that myth ended today :'(
Well it was bound to happen sooner or later... our relationship is over 2 years old! And I was bound to look around here and there...
Ok, so I had thought that it'd last forever, but doesn't everyone think the same at the start?!

It used to be awesome before:
There was a time when I wouldn't let her out of my sight... every rendezvous with her was probably the most looked forward to event on my timetable!
Separation was truly unbearable and heart wrenching... I'd spend whole days at work whiling away time thinking about her, and come evening I'd rush to her!
I very clearly remember how I'd always rush back to her, embrace her, and we'd go out together...
Initially guys nearby would look on with envy, and gals would snigger at this bond we shared, but eventually everyone realized that she were made for me ;)

Those were the days... these aren't! Sighs!
Now things are different. We hardly go out together.
The way I see her has changed.
She used to be a beauty back then, everyone used to crane their necks for another good look at her. Now, let's just say that age has caught up with her :(
I don't know whether it's the depressing winter season or it's just me, but getting her to respond to me takes such a lot of time these days :'(

I don't know how true the research results for "Men are more likely to fling" are, but in my case it holds true in this context.
I had had enough of her nonsense, so I have started seeing other beauties!
So what if I'm indulging in one-sided love affairs?! There'll come a day when things will work out and I'd be with the one of my choice :)
In sheer desperation, I've been going out with some of the beauties my friends usually take out. Overnight trips to Delhi with them happen quite frequently. Desperate times, desperate measures!

Yesterday though was probably the first time that I've let my feelings be known publicly!
Thinking that I had found the perfect match for myself, in sheer pleasure I loudly pointed her out to everyone around, be it strangers or friends!
Almost everyone nodded their heads in approval, and seemed to say, "Good choice, dude"!

My friends, who are always frank and blunt with me on anything and everything, said to me "Abey saale, sapnon ki duniya se bahaar aaja... kahaan ye Harley Davidson Softtail Classic jo tu bas Auto Expos me dekha karega, aur kahaan teri khatara Pulsar"!
Sighhh friends! Leave it to them to jolt you out of a reverie!

For now, I guess it's back to her, my black beauty Pulsar 150 cc DTSi! Time to mend our relationship... and a few of her body parts too! :D

LoL! Bet I had you there, unless of course you read between the lines and followed the italicized words ;)
Remember this?! Love Actually

Labels: , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 4:26 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home