kc The drudgeries of life: 8 years ago... The drudgeries of life: 8 years ago...

The drudgeries of life

Thursday, July 22, 2010

8 years ago...

22nd July, 2002 - My first day of college life... my leaving behind home, family, school life, immaturity, and what not, and walking through the gates of DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, as an undergraduate student!
That was then!
Today, exactly eight long years later, I can look back and feel a sense of awe and pride at the wonderful journey that I've traveled since then. 
Hopping aboard the DA-IICT express was one helluva life-changing decision! I'd give anything to relive those 4 wonderful years again *wishful thinking*
Back to the future...

Labels: , ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:51 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home